Project Coordinator/Manager - Store Development & Program Management - Food Retailer
Fixed-Term Contract: June 2018 - June 2019
£30,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Are you a Project Coordinator/Manager with a solid background in property with a good understanding of commercial leases?
We have a great opportunity to join a fast paced and energetic office in London to assist in the development and opening of new stores within Greater London. This is an exciting opportunity to further your career and broaden your horizons with a big brand that has a vast portfolio of locations and very healthy project pipeline.
You will be in charge of managing the process of pushing locations from introduction to lease completion. You will be part of a small, energetic team, reporting directly to the MD / Development Agent. As well as working closely with other internal departments as well as a number of external consultants such as Agents, Solicitors, Contractors and Building Surveyors. The atmosphere is very friendly and team orientated, not too formal but very driven and focused on delivering results.
They are seeking a self-motivated professional with excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills. You'll be a team player with the ability to prioritise and respond to constantly changing demands. Possess very strong negotiation skills and powerful written and oral communication skills, have a sense of urgency to get things done, and the ability to handle and complete multiple projects simultaneously and under pressure.
This is a role where you will very much be learning on the job, so an eagerness to learn is imperative. You should be a lateral and logical thinker. You'll need to be highly motivated as you'll be expected to work independently without micromanagement.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Taking charge of the Development process for locations to ensure the strict timelines are met to open as many stores as possible within very strict deadlines.
- Liaising with solicitors, agents, franchisees and contractors to ensure all current locations are progressing in negotiations and fit out as per very strict deadlines.
- Overcome risks and obstacles encountered in the negotiation process by demonstrating the ability to proactively manage these challenges.
- The handling of new location registrations and communications with existing landlords and franchisees.
- Lead & manage the lease negotiation process including commercial & legal documentation.
- Actively sourcing new locations via the internet, business networks, agent contacts, networks and franchise leads.
For more information or to register interest, please get in touch today on 0207 734 5856 or email@example.com