Beach Baker is delighted to be working with an ever-growing Facilities Management Service Provider in their search for a PFI Contract Analyst. Our client is a niche, PFI FM provider with a range of contracts across the UK, primarily covering the healthcare and education sectors.
- Supporting role in management of PFI contracts and NEC contracts
- Monitoring and reporting on contractual compliance, contractual entitlement, and risks and opportunities
- Supporting the management and mitigation of risks at all levels (operational, financial, commercial, technical, etc).
- Support in the management of variation/change control and value testing mechanisms such as benchmarking and taking the lead in certain aspects
- Assisting in the search for efficiencies and service optimisation
Experience & Skills
- Previous commercial experience, especially if within the public sector.
- Previous knowledge of PFI / NEC / JCT contracts is essential
- Relevant building services or surveying qualification would be ideal
- Understanding and demonstrable practical application of applicable base UK law
- Financial grounding with ability to analyse complex data and documentation with accuracy and provide recommendations / conclusions
This is an exciting role for the successful candidate to really make a difference.
This role will be based in Kent or Yorkshire with travel across the UK.
To apply please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 7345856 for a confidential discussion.
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.