Would you like to work for a global property firm with the best retained clients? Would you be interested in autonomy, flexibility, support, rewards and benefits culture? Fancy having work and instructions come into the firm because of the history and depth of client contacts?
A global property consultancy with an outstanding reputation have instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Senior Surveyor / Associate Director within their office agency team based in Bristol.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for giving high level office agency advice to some of the most significant institutional owners in the region. The team have one of the best instructions in Bristol. We are looking for a candidate to be part of a strategic growth plan, shaping the future direction of the office agency department as well as promoting and concluding office agency deals across the South West region.
- Executing acquisitions and disposals for owners and occupiers within your geographic region.
- Identifying opportunities to business development clients.
- Provide excellent market updates to the team, clients and partners.
- Working with other departments to enhance revenue streams.
- Secure high level client loyalty and deliver business initiatives.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- Member of RICS - 2+ years PQE.
- Proven office agency experience to a high level.
- Leadership mentality and outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate a business winning mindset.
- Tenacity, innovation and dedicated drive.
- Excellent communication, team player & time management skills.
- Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email email@example.com.