A leading property consultancy have instructed Beach Baker to recruit an Office Agent at Associate Director / Director level to join the expanding team based in Bristol. We are looking for a senior level candidate who can work in conjunction with an established transactional team and help promote the firm regionally, as well as service national and international clients in the wider Bristol and South West area.
The national Office Agency team is a highly regarded team and advises on the acquisition and disposal of excellent array of Grade-A business and office premises located in London and across other major cities of the UK.
We require a candidate with ideally a minimum of 5 years' PQE experience who has the appetite and contacts to build and develop a strong Office Agency presence in the Bristol and South West market. The main responsibilities include: day-to-day running of the office agency team, with focus on existing, and new office instructions.
It would be advantageous to be working in the Bristol market currently but relocating candidates from other UK locations will be strongly considered. Experience with a leading property consultancy would be advantageous as well as the ability to demonstrate excellent client contacts. You must be MRICS and professionally qualified and work for a property consultancy currently.
- Executing acquisitions and disposals for owners and occupiers within your geographic region.
- Identifying opportunities to business development clients.
- Provide excellent market updates to the team, clients and partners.
- Working with other departments to enhance revenue streams.
- Secure high level client loyalty and deliver business initiatives.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- Member of RICS - 5+ years PQE.
- Proven Office Agency experience to a high level.
- Leadership mentality and outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate a business winning mindset.
- Tenacity, innovation and dedicated drive.
- Excellent communication, team player & time management skills.
- Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.