I am working on behalf of a well-renowned multinational consultancy who are seeking a recently MRICS or Senior Building Surveyor.
The firm are a recognised team of specialists within the built environment who have been established for nearly 30 years. They have received a number of accolades naming them as one of the leading consultancies in the UK and are well-renowned for being a leader in the building surveying field.
The candidate will have:
- A BSc (Hons) degree in Building Surveying
- Clean driving license
- A wide-ranging skillset: including motivation, team-work and good communication skills
- Determination to become MRICS
- Ideally some property/construction and AutoCAD experience
- A 70/30 split between professional and project work
- Business Development, in order to grow the client base and ensuring brand exposure
- Fee generation
This firm are known to provide competitive remuneration packages. Package includes bonus, car allowance, life assurance and pension, amongst other benefits.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com. If you would like further information, please call Katrina Wheadon on 0117 925 6401.