- Established consultancy with an excellent reputation
- Working directly with the Director of Project Management
- Excellent grade A offices in central location
- Award-winning employer who pride themselves on their adaptable and forward-thinking philosophy
- Employees are valued and rewarded accordingly
The firm in question have offices in countries around the globe and are particularly renowned for their multi-disciplinary service offerings. The Birmingham team have secured a number of bids recently, and so they are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for their expanding team.
- Aid in developing the existing QS/PM platform in Birmingham and drive the service line forward
- Delivering refurbishment and rebuild projects from inception to completion
- General involvement in pitch delivery and day to day 'Contract Administration'
- 2-5 years' PQE
- Confident, proactive and technically-minded
- Prior experience of commercial real-estate
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career within a firm that ranks among the very best, where the rewards and progression opportunities offered are unparalleled.
To apply for this, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.