**Update: despite the current situation with COVID-19, this vacancy remains live and the firm have a strong pipeline of work going forward into 2020, along with all of the necessary means to work from home**
Role: Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager - Midlands with national coverage
Reporting into: Director of the Midlands office
- The successful candidate will provide an array of quantity surveying and project management, primarily within the residential and commercial sectors
- These duties will include complex surveys, structural investigations, contract admin
- Degree in QS
- MRICS or close to completing final stages of APC
- Ideally will have experience with insurance claims
- Experience with managing projects from inception to completion, along with specification writing and contract administration
- 'Platinum Investor in People'
- Flexible basic salary + benefits
- Enhanced mileage
- 7.5% employer pension contributions
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact Katrina Wheadon on 07557 979694, or email across your CV to email@example.com.