Are you an MRICS Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have substantial experience working within a consultancy?
A well-known consultancy has instructed Beach Baker to seek a Quantity Surveyor for their expanding office in the Midlands. The firm are renowned for being a quality-service provider and thus have an excellent reputation within the market.
The role will entail traditional quantity surveying duties, and you will be working on a wide variety of interesting projects. The successful candidate will play a vital part in furthering the firm's reputation within the market, and potentially aid in training junior members of staff.
- 2-5 years+ experience working in a consultancy environment
- Driven and keen to progress
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Commercially aware and client-facing
- Thorough understanding of JCT and NEC3 contracts
Remuneration will be negotiable and commensurate with the candidate's experience.
If you believe you are suitable and would like to know of other roles that suit your background, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.