- Top 10 consultancy
- Recently established Exeter office
- Successful candidate will be the 'number 2' in a small but growing team
- Working for one of the biggest and most active BS/PM teams in the South West
- Managing projects up to £6m (average project is £500k)
- Working with some of the best clients in the market, mainly in the private sector
- Opportunity to manage heritage / conservation projects
- No glass ceiling career progression opportunities
- Flexible working employer
- Excellent employee benefits which include up to 10% personal bonus
- Beach Baker have placed many building surveyors with this firm in the past
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum for 3-years' experience delivering projects either from a project management or building surveying background. It will also be an advantage to have Chartered status (ideally MRICS) although this is not essential.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 0117 313 0391 or alternatively send your CV directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.