- Medium size and family feel consultancy
- Working within a close-knit team
- Flat management structure and non-corporate working environment (no company politics!)
- Working on projects in the Housing sector
- APC support and professional fees paid
- Excellent employee benefits including 30-days' annual leave (plus BH) and long service award scheme
This company, established 30 years ago, have an exciting business plan to develop their building surveying services; consequently, they are looking for a dynamic individual to join their existing team. The workload will predominantly involve working on multiple projects in the housing sector, using your contract administration skills on sites across South-Wales and the South of England.
The ideal candidate will be an MRICS surveyor (or due to sit their final APC interview within 12-months) and have a successful track record of managing projects and building successful client relationships.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson - please send your CV to email@example.com.