MRICS Development Surveyor, Surrey, Competetive Base + Bonus
A niche development consultancy who specialise in providing advise to the public sector is looking for a MRICS Development Surveyor to join the Surrey office.
The consultancy was established 20 years ago and have grown to advise on more than 70 local authorities, currently retained by at least 30 authorities. Predominately focused on instructions in London and the South East, projects range from £1m up to over £10bn and include a range from conversion schemes to Garden Communities.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Undertaking valuation reports
- Leading client meetings
- Carrying out development appraisals
- Delivering advise to clients on S106 agreements
In order to be considered you WILL:-
- Be RICS Qualified (preferably with 3 years post qualified experience).
- Have a working knowledge of undertaking development appraisals (Argus developer advantageous).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Surveyor to join an established practice with a growing reputation.
Please contact George on 07825 380 252 for further details.