Are you looking to work for a practice which is a bit different? Would you like to work on projects which include conservation? Are you interested in flexible working hours?
This practice was founded over 70 years' ago and have won a range of prestigious awards and through their success, have continued to increase both the number of offices and employees significantly.
Why work for this practice:
- Working within a small and close-knit team
- Very relaxed and non-corporate environment
- No individual fee targets
- Based at a stunning recently refurbished Grade II Listed office
- Flexible working hours and flexi-days policy
- Flat management structure
- Opportunity to work on conservation projects
The candidate will be involved in professional work, the design and management of refurbishment projects (£50K to £500K in value mainly in the Education, Healthcare and Conservation sectors), contract administration, defects analysis, party wall work and project management.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and driven individual, who is ideally MRICS.
To apply for this please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.