A leading property consultancy have instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Surveyor or Senior Surveyor level candidate to join the Property and Asset Management team based in Bristol. The successful candidate will work as part of the dedicated management team working with leading institutional clients and will be responsible for the management of properties on behalf of landlords, including office blocks, retail properties and some industrial properties. The role will encompass:
- To conduct professional work for clients and to ensure that all relevant reporting requirements are met to agreed deadlines an in accordance with RICS.
- Working in conjunction with the Facilities Manager and Head of Bristol, as well as other service lines within the business, to deliver a comprehensive property management service to clients;
- Management of both single let and multi-let properties and, where appropriate, management of service charges and health and safety issues;
- Management of the Landlord and Tenant Relationship including providing advice based on an understanding of L&T law;
- Undertaking regular inspections of properties within the managed portfolio;
- Identifying and pursuing potential asset management opportunities where in the best interests of the client;
- Initiating and managing Sustainability Initiatives in respect of the managed portfolio;
- Assisting in the management of junior staff including Graduates and Facilities Management
On offer is a salary range of between £30,000 - £38,000 + Car + Pension + Bonus + Benefits, depending on experience and level. For more information or a confidential discussion, please call Rupert Stuart-Baker on 0117 925 6401 or e-mail email@example.com directly. Please also visit the www.beachbaker.co.uk for more property roles and sign up for job alerts.