This particular company work in partnership with prestigious clients to meet their distinct finance and real estate needs. They are looking for an Analyst to join their diverse and experienced team providing independent and industry-leading capital markets advice, backed by their unrivalled financial expertise and global real asset insight.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within the Corporate Finance arena whilst delivering financing options around investments for a variety of clients.
- Deciphering and Analysing the financial viability of property investment & development projects.
- Cash flow modelling, risk analysis, return on equity and debt calculations.
- Supporting Directors, Associate Directors and Senior Analysts in providing solutions and advice for clients.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of all corporate finance capabilities and cross-selling opportunities across the business.
- Manipulating bespoke financial models in Excel.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a financial or property environment. A strong academic background with bachelors or post-graduate degree preferably with a specialisation in real estate and/or finance. An understanding of financial products along with being highly numerate and able to grasp complex investment scenarios will be required.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a generous basic salary along with a benefits package that includes, pension, life assurance, private medical healthcare and a large corporate discount. Full strategic exposure and the opportunity to be directly involved in transactional/project work is also on offer.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgK