Are you looking to relocate to South Wales? And looking to work for one the most highly respected companies in the Welsh property sector?
A highly successful regional property consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Lease Consultancy Surveyor ideally at Senior Surveyor, or Associate level within their Cardiff office.
- Established client base with national clients across business space, retail and leisure sectors.
- Specialist Lease Consultancy / Professional team.
- Excellent integration with other teams across the business.
- Local, loyal and longstanding client-base
- Well located Cardiff City Centre offices.
Summary of role:
- Client focused role developing and maintaining a strong base of internal and external contacts
- Negotiating rent reviews, lease renewals, surrenders and re-gears on behalf of landlords and tenants (as appropriate)
- Collating evidence and compiling both pre-negotiation reports for advisory work
- Preparing reports for 3rd party referrals and heads of terms for lease renewals
- Working closely with agency and transactional teams
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Able to take on an increasing workload as you progress through the firm
- The company is well established and has a long history in Real Estate
- Covering a large client base and working with some of the best clients in the market, meaning a busy pipeline of work for 2024 and beyond.
- Working as part of the professional team you will liaise with the full complement of staff as well as across the business including other business lines such as agency, lease advisory, building consultancy and investment agency.
What we need from you:
- Degree-level Real Estate qualification (RICS accredited)
- Membership of RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- General surveying skills, displaying versatility beyond narrow practice areas.
- Up-to-date knowledge of lease consultancy legislation, ensuring compliance
- Demonstrable technical competence in landlord and tenant,
Skills & Personal qualities:
- Forward Planning: Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Enabling Delivery: Thorough and effective execution of lease consultancy service
- Commercially minded: seek efficiencies and increased value for retained clients.
The successful candidate must be MRICS with proven lease consultancy experience. The hiring manager is a happy to consider candidates from Surveyor, Senior Surveyor to Associate level and welcome applicants returning to Cardiff or relocating to the area. The individual's character and drive for success is most important.
Rest assured that your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality by Rupert Stuart-Baker. To take the next step in your career, please call me on 07557 978 873. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't worry if your CV is not up-to-date at this stage; we will still consider your application.
For a broader scope of property-related job opportunities, we invite you to explore our website at www.beachbaker.co.uk. If you have any questions or wish to arrange a conversation, please feel free to email us. We value the importance of connecting with potential candidates, and we don't always advertise all our instructions.