The team are looking to recruit a Surveyor to undertake lease consultancy work. Candidates ranging from Surveyor to Senior Surveyor level will be considered.
* To undertake rent reviews, lease renewals and provide a range of consultancy advice for a mix of commercial property types.
* To carry out property inspections, conduct negotiations and where required prepare expert reports / third party submissions.
* To use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market rental evidence.
* To use good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
* To be a strong and effective negotiator, to develop effective and long lasting relationships with our clients, using exceptional rapport building, questioning and summarising skills.
* MRICS qualified or well advanced in working towards MRICS qualification
* Lease consultancy experience preferable but not essential
* A proactive approach to problem solving and ability to follow these through to a satisfactory conclusion.
* Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
* A high degree of analytical ability.
* Confident and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent client service.
* Well organised with excellent planning, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good personal and professional manner in dealing with client contacts at all levels.
Salary and benefits
* Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
* Car allowance
* Performance related staff profit share scheme
* 26 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
* Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
* Life and Accident insurance
* Group income protection scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Critical Illness Cover
* Wellbeing Allowance
* Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
* Interest Free Rental Deposit Loan
* Employee assistance programme
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after two years' service
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for by the firm
For more information, please apply to this advert, or call Dan Cole: 07443 880 834