Beach Baker are delighted to be acting for a multi - disciplinary environmental consultancy based in Gloucestershire.
The company has grown considerably and now works on some prestigious projects across the UK. The experienced team are made up of a variety of professionals and have strong relationships with a whole host of external consultants and Landscape clients. You would be joining an established company and a fantastic environment to work in.
You will be managing an expanding team of Landscape Architects and Ecologists, working alongside the MD to understand the ethos of the business. They offer an outstanding and approachable service to their clients which include landowners, developers and private clients with testimonials covering rural property development, planning, environmental services and renewable energy. They have a dedicated, friendly, and engaging team.
- Reporting to the MD, this role will ultimately involve the overseeing and proactive leadership of the existing team of Landscape Architects and Ecologists.
- Responsibility for the Landscape team and fee revenue will also be given to the successful candidate.
- Working with the MD the role will be centred on understanding the clients, ethos and further enhancing the success of the firm.
- This an important and dynamic position that will shape and drive the direction of the firm.
- The successful candidate will in time have responsibility for many of the company decisions so good commercial awareness and business acumen is vital.
- Ecology, hydrology and biodiversity are key areas of sustainable development. Overseeing consultancy advice in these areas is a key element to this role.
- This role is a bit different to a traditional Landscape position, however for the right candidate many of the skills can be transferred into an exciting leadership opportunity.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- You will have strong people and business skills.
- Strong interest in sustainable land management advice.
- Strong leadership and management experience is essential.
For more information, please call Dan Cole: 07443 880 834