Beach Baker have been instructed by a privately owned Property Development and Investment firm to appoint a Land Buyer based in Gloucestershire. This developer has experienced organic growth and continued success across its development and investment portfolio. With private finances available, the successful candidate will assist the land team by identifying suitable site for acquisition.
Working closely with the Land & Planning team the successful candidate will be responsible for researching, identifying and acquiring sites with commercial or residential development potential.
You will possess excellent negotiation skills, good business acumen and ideally an understanding of the planning process. This role would suit someone with some land buying or development agency experience, appropriate training will be given to advance residential development knowledge and aid career progression.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious surveying professional to join a growing organisation offering APC support if required.
- To source, appraise and negotiate land acquisitions to meet the Company's build targets for residential and commercial projects nationwide.
- Supporting the land team to obtain necessary Planning Consents to enable projects to be ready for construction
- Support the team to procure all necessary information to be ready to start construction.
- To undertake sales function where necessary in onward sale of development opportunities or completed projects.
- Undertake administration duties to update various schedules and trackers including maintaining a database of available sites.
- Undertake research works to help appraise site constraints, and aid in the research and submission of planning applications.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- RICS Accredited degree.
- 12 months+ APC experience
- Excellent communication, outgoing personality, adaptable team player.
- Attention to detail, sense of humour,
- Commercially minded, astute and efficient.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.