This specialist investor prides themselves on building long term relationships with their partners, stakeholders and customers. They are now sourcing an Investment Analyst with complex modelling and Microsoft excel skills to work on existing residential projects.
This is a significant opportunity for a property analyst to progress their career within the private equity arena and be exposed to a wide variety of UK assets. This company places a strong emphasis on providing an efficient data service tailored to a variety of clients that are acquiring real estate assets on a day to day basis. As Investors, asset managers and platform builders they have identified numerous unique opportunities and unlocked the potential behind multiple residential initiatives.
Examples of Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the development of investment models for various schemes.
- Undertaking accurate and thorough research into local market evidence in support of development appraisals valuations.
- Developing and producing internal and external company reports.
- Sensitivity and scenario analysis.
- Appraising new investment opportunities.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues from partner companies as necessary.
The successful candidate will be degree educated and possess a few year's experience in a similar position. Strong research skills, experience of creating business plans and critically analysing third party business plans is also required.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a lucrative bonus, other benefits along with the opportunity to work with a strong client list within the private equity arena.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org