Infrastructure Surveyor - Staffordshire
An exciting opportunity to come and join an Infrastructure Services division with a multi-disciplinary consultancy. The division assists in delivering projects to build a more sustainable and long-lasting Infrastructure for the UK on behalf of clients across of a range of different sectors including electricity, gas, water, fibre optics, oil, and renewables.
Based in Staffordshire, this is a permanent full-time position based on 37.5-hours (Monday - Friday).
Individuals from a broad range of surveying backgrounds will be considered.
Duties will include:
- Advising on and managing infrastructure projects from a local to national scale
* Providing land consultancy advice to clients for different work types, such as maintenance of existing apparatus or installation of new equipment
* Advising clients on all aspects of their interactions with landowners, providing professional support
* Involvement in land referencing, preparation and service of statutory notices, negotiation of compensation and acquisitions of rights to facilitate projects
* Liaising with landowners and dealing with public enquiries
* Supporting on wider projects across the business
* Reporting directly to clients on progression with projects
* Supporting the training and mentoring of our graduates in the team to help them achieve their goals
The successful candidate will have...
- MRICS or AssocRICS qualifications (preferably)
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent IT skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
* The ability to self-manage in order to meet deadlines
* Experience in building strong, lasting relationships, networking and promoting the business
* Excellent people skills with the ability to influence decisions
* Outstanding prioritisation and organisational skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Great verbal and written communication
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Dan Cole. Please call our office on 07443 880 834 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org