Infrastructure Surveyor - London
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Infrastructures Team based in London. The team is going through a period of growth with many large infrastructure projects in hand across the South East. In this role you will need to be able to work as part of a larger project team as well as undertaking and managing some smaller individual projects and demonstrate they are able to work across multiple projects.
Main tasks include:
- Negotiation of option agreements and voluntary agreements for land acquisition
- Develop and undertake new business/relationship opportunities and drive forward initiatives in the local area with a particular focus on Claimants/landowners
- Landowner and Stakeholder engagement.
- Negotiation of disturbance claims following works.
- Consents for access across third party land for works.
- CPO Promotion work
- Land and Property Valuation
- Negotiation of compensation claims arising from construction works
- An active role in the continuous development of efficient, 'best practice' internal systems and processes, optimising IT and other resources.
- Implementation of policy as required and ensuring legal compliance on all work carried out.
- Management of surveyors working across the team
- Mentoring and coaching junior members of the team through their professional development
Ideally you will be RICS Qualified with PQE experience in a commercial, rural or infrastructure surveying role with a business development-orientated attitude with a focus on delivering excellent customer service.
The role demands a significant amount of engagement with clients as well as landowners and agents, therefore strong communication skills are essential.
As there is a certain amount of travel involved in the role, a full driving licence is essential.
On offer is a highly competitive salary package and a fantastic flexible benefits which includes purchasing additional leave, health cash plans, cycle to work scheme and so on!
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Dan Cole. Please call our office on 07443 880 834 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to email@example.com