Beach Baker is currently working with a growing facilities management company to recruit a HR Administrator in its Harrogate based head office. This person will provide full HR & operational support to the HR Manager and teams in multiple locations across the UK.
This is a full time permanent role working 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday, with flexibility available during the core business hours of 8:00am - 6:00pm
Key duties of the role will include:
- Monitor and maintain HR management system ensuring records are up to date.
- Provide confidential support and advice to all sites for HR issues, attending sites regularly as required to attend investigation, disciplinary or any other HR meetings.
- Resolve with the Site Managers any failings of HR at sites which require
- Carry out audits of HR systems and records to ensure compliance with ISO and QMS requirements. Carry out HR reviews, as directed by the Chief Operating Officer.
- Provide HR support for the development, design, and systems integration of the HR
- Assist with the co-ordination of HR services and advice for all sites to ensure adherence with regulatory, statutory and contractual
- Be aware of current and relevant employment law - including, but not limited to, disciplinary and grievance procedures; equal opportunities; redundancies; paternity pay and maternity rights; TUPE and A4C
- Recruitment to include producing job descriptions; placing adverts; working with recruitment consultancies and organising interviews.
- Annually review the staff handbook content and issue; contracts and issuing of written offers of employment and contractual
- Support HR Manager to create, develop and deliver HR Policies and stationary templates.
To be considered for this role, candidates should have a minimum of two years' experience in a similar HR position. They will also need to have excellent communication and organisation skills, and the ability to engage with people at all levels. Although Harrogate based, this person will also need to be flexible for occasional travel to client sites.