Head of Asset Management, Canary Wharf
A real estate advisory house is seeking a Head of Asset Management to service existing relationships and grow the business line with existing and new clients. You will be part of the senior management team across EU working out of the Canary Wharf offices.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Implement & execute research analysis of loan underwriting and reporting across the portfolios (across all sectors)
- Managing a team
- Be responsible for auditing, tax returns & undertaking sensitivity analysis
- Keeping up to date on the market and updating stakeholders
In order to considered you WILL:
- Have a minimum of 8 years working in the real estate sector (consultancy &/or banking)
- Extensive knowledge of EU debt markets
- Working knowledge of Landlord & Tenant knowledge across UK & EU
- Be MRICS or CFA Qualified
This is a great opportunity to join an established international business to work across diverse property portfolios.
Please email your CV to email@example.com for further information.