A London based tech company are currently looking for a full time Head of Surveying & Building Consultancy to join their growing team. The successful applicant will lead a team of junior surveyors and this position would suit a strategic building or property surveyor with operations experience but that wants to be more involved in the ever expanding "tech-arena". The position is suited for someone with MRICS credentials, looking to apply those skills and experience in a fast growth tech start-up that is part of a larger umbrella group.
Working with industry leading property companies / consultancies you will be expected to drive product standards and enhance their portfolio's value through the use of digital tools and strategic asset management initiatives. Problem solving and structuring solutions will play a large part of this role.
- Work closely with service providers (contractors, architects, building managers) and asset management clients
- Sites visits to assess survey and work feasibility
- Support business development working with each business line
- Provide materials, mentorship &training for Digital Surveyors on established best practices
- Work with computer vision and research engineering teams to pilot new technologies
- Leading research and development in new areas of measurement (new markets, new building models)
The successful candidate will be MRICS with at least 5-10 year's experience within a similar strategic, leadership role. Technical property knowledge, good commercial nous and strong advisory and negotiation experience is also required. Demonstrable comfort with technology and the application of technology to solve real estate challenges is also required.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a highly competitive salary, fantastic benefits package and provides the opportunity to work within the technology sector.
If you're interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org