Do you live in Gloucestershire and looking to reduce your commute?
Are you interested in flexible working and individual incentivised bonus?
Would you like to be part of a successful building surveying team?
Beach Baker is delighted to be instructed by a regional consultancy who are looking to expand their regional office.
The successful candidate will have line management responsibility over a small team of building surveyors and provide a full range of building services to public and private sector clients, including pre-acquisition surveys through to completion of complex refurbishments, extensions and new build projects.
Why work for this company?
- Flexible working hours policy which makes it convenient for people with young families (schools runs, etc) and outside of work interests
- Private parking
- Flat management structure, friendly office atmosphere
- Traditional surveying firm
- Great city centre office location
- Expanding business, therefore excellent progression opportunities
- You will be working for a company with a great reputation in and around the area
- At least 3-years' experience in a senior level role
- Team management (including graduates) and business development skills
- Dilapidations & contract admin up to £2m project value
- Delivery of business targets
In addition to the above benefits, on offer is a competitive basic salary (dependent on experience) plus car allowance, pension, private medical, life cover (x4 basic salary) and incentivised personal bonus.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org