Head of Asset Management, W1, Up to £90,000 pa (Base) + Corporate benefits
A privately owned group of companies is seeking a Head of Asset Management to oversee the property portfolio across the UK & EU. The portfolio consist of a diverse mix of operational and investment properties.
As the Head of Asset Management you will be responsible for:-
- Both proactive & reactive asset management of the portfolio (including lease events, dilapidations, wayleaves & environmental issues)
- Providing relevant due diligence on current and perspective tenants across the portfolio
- Overseeing disposals and new lettings
- Preparation of development & investment appraisals
- Manage & appoint external consultants (including; managing agents, solicitors, valuers, planning consultants, project managers & brokers.
- Preparation of reports on asset management initiatives and proposed transactions to present to board
In order to be considered for the role you WILL:-
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in asset management (a minimum of 10 years)
- Have up to date knowledge of commercial Landlord & Tenant legislation
- Preferably have worked across operational and investment portfolios
- Be MRICS qualified (preferably circa 8 years PQE)
- Have prior experience of investment & development appraisals
- Be analytical (proficient on Excel, Word & Property Management Systems)
- Need to have a good understanding of industrial and have dealt with environmental issues
Should you wish to be considered for the role please email your details to email@example.com.