Are you operating at a senior level and looking for an exciting client-side opportunity?
Would you like to manage a prestigious and diverse estate?
Beach Baker has been exclusively retained by an established local estate who is looking to recruit an experienced individual for their Estates team.
- Newly created role managing the Estates function
- Diverse portfolio ranging from 12th century to modern buildings
- All properties are based in Bristol and immediate surround areas
- Opportunity to make a significant impact to the local community
- 35 days annual leave, excellent pension contribution and flexible working arrangements
The day-to-day role will involve a mixture of maintenance/projects, compliance, procurement, H&S and M&E services. You will also develop the strategy and support to maximise the safe use of the sites and ensure sustainability.
The successful candidate will have 'in-house' estates experience ideally from a building surveying background. Being a member of MRICS/MCIOB would be an advantage but not essential. Culturally, we are seeking a candidate with a strong team-player attitude who is commercially aware and able to communicate with stakeholders, building managers and external providers.
This is a rare and exciting client-side opportunity which cannot be missed!
To be considered, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion, contact Beach Baker Property Recruitment on 0117 313 0391 and speak to Matthew Clackson.
For more information on our tailored recruitment services, please visit: www.beachbaker.co.uk.