My client is looking to recruit a Surveyor or Senior Surveyor level professional to work within their Portfolio Services team. The Global Data Manager will handle a number of clients and be accountable for the relationship management along with ensuring the accounts fulfil their requirements and obligations as set out in the contract.
This is a diverse, varied role and the successful applicant will be working with oversees teams making the occasional business trips predominantly within Europe. It is an opportunity to progress your career within a client-facing role. Analytical skills, project management skills and ability to prioritize are required.
- Act as the designated single point of contact between the client and CBRE.
- Lead projects and outline key dependencies upon both parties ensuring key milestones are met.
- Managing service delivery and solidifying existing relationships, whilst handling challenging clients.
- Business development and identifying pull-through opportunities.
- Responsible for all data managed by my client for specific accounts.
- Ownership of client relationship management, invoicing and P&L's.
Suitable applicants will ideally possess RICS qualification and have 2-3 year's experience in CRE, Estates Management or Portfolio / Performance reporting.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work for a world-renowned consultancy with full exposure to their prestigious client list. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org