My client is a specialist property and facilities management consultancy. Together, we are seeking a General Manager to take full ownership of a new, state of the art, co-working space in the heart of the West End.
With customer wellness at the heart of every decision, this is truly a unique site, offering an opportunity to be part of a new brand for a major investment client. The principal objectives are to deliver outstanding customer experiences to the customers and drive financial performance of the office against business objectives.
- Manage a team of in house and contractor staff
- Responsible for operational, financial, customers service and reporting functions
- Providing continuous excellent customer service
- Day to day operational running of the site, including compliance and contractor management
- Financial management, including budget management and membership revenue
- Provide client reports based on customer feedback and performance
- Input to online presence and business management systems
- Support marketing/sales team and the leasing team
The successful candidate will ideally come from a hospitality or high-end service delivery environment, possibly a co-working style environment.
You will have exceptional customer service skills, strong reporting and analytical skills and proven background in managing operations and budgets for trophy sites. You will have a passion for 5-star standards with strong leadership skills.
Please contact Belinda Sheridan on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role