A specialist in woodland creation and management, timber harvesting and buying, and landscaping who are part of the UK's largest integrated forestry business.
Sustainable forestry investment and the carbon opportunity presented by new woodland creation has generated an unprecedented level of demand in customers for valuation and advisory services in land, farms and woodlands. To help service this interest, a vacancy has arisen for a motivated Forestry Investment Advisor/Surveyor within the Investment and Property Team.
This is a key role responsible for:
- Woodland, land and farm property valuation.
- Forestry, land and farm acquisition advisory services.
- Forestry investment consultancy type work.
- Existing client care and cultivating new potential clients and their intermediaries.
The role would appeal to either:
- A rural surveyor either with forestry expertise or seeking to develop their forestry expertise.
- A commercially minded forester looking to develop their career as a surveyor. Specialist training will be provided.
We're looking for candidates who are highly motivated, driven, enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable. In addition to this, you'll have:
- Relevant academic qualifications.
- Professional membership of RICS.
- Strong commercial acumen and at least 5 years professional experience in either: -
- Rural consultancy/agency.
- Forestry investment.
- Forestry management.
- Sustainable and/or real asset investment.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Analytical approach and a high skill level in excel and word.
- Driving licence.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the exciting prospect of being welcomed into a talented and well-motivated team, together with first class opportunities for personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.