Beach Baker Property Recruitment is pleased to be working with a prestigious privately owned Estate in the West End to recruit a Service Desk Coordinator in its Property & Facilities Management team. This is a full-time role working 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. A competitive salary and excellent benefits package including 25 days' holiday, pension, healthcare and annual bonus is on offer to the successful candidate.
This person will provide operational support to the Facilities Management team and ensure that excellent customer service is provided to tenants and residents of the Estate.
Duties of the role will include:
- To receive all calls & emails and handle them in a professional manner.
- To issue keys to suppliers via the key management system and manage return of keys.
- To check if jobs have been generated by out of hours resource and action where necessary.
- To work within the realms of the set service levels and assist in ensuring they are achieved.
- Log all incoming calls generating a task onto the Helpdesk system.
- Manage jobs within an agreed remit through to completion, updating FM Team, suppliers and customers.
- Ensure that the Helpdesk System holds accurate and detailed information at all times.
- To propose and implement changes which result in the improvement of service or efficiency to systems.
- When requested obtain quotes from contractors, compile quotes and recommendations and submit to Facilities Managers for approval.
- Daily management of open calls, to ensure that updates are received from contractors, jobs closed or service levels are extended and tenants are updated.
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience in a similar service desk role and have excellent communication and customer service skills. They will also need to be IT literate in MS Word & Excel, and experience of using an FM helpdesk system would be beneficial.