Beach Baker is pleased to be working with an established Facilities Management service provider in their search for a Contract Manager for a high profile corporate contract providing full hard and soft FM services across four sites.
The Contract Manager will be expected to effectively manage site teams in their duties, ensuring contractual, statutory and QMS compliance for the facilities management services and that the services are delivered within budgetary requirements and profitability improved year on year.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Carry out quality audit of all services delivered to site - implementing corrective action plan as required.
- Carry out Statutory Compliance Reviews as directed by the COO.
- Provide support and advice to on site operational teams, including management of PPM and reactive tasks.
- Consistently deliver demonstrable high-quality services to Service Users.
- Ensure the appropriate level of authorised personnel to meet the demands of the contract.
- Assist Senior Managers with the co-ordination of Service Contracts for the site to ensure value for money along with regulatory, statutory and contractual obligations.
- Effectively manage the various service teams on site to ensure cost effective delivery of service and implement cost efficiencies where possible.
- Draft and manage site operational budgets, offering cost efficiencies and increased profitability where possible.
- Manage reports from Helpdesk and act on their results.
- To take an active role in resolving contractual disputes and in negotiating solutions.
- Carry out regular performance reviews of site staff, implementing development/corrective plans as required.
- Ensure that all on site activities are correctly managed and controlled to ensure zero unplanned downtime to business operations.
- Establish 'value for money' strategies for delivering the management services.
- Ensure opportunities are identified for business development, both within and external to the existing contract.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum 5 years' experience within a comparable role for an FM service provider. They will need excellent customer service skills with the ability to build a strong professional relationship with the client's internal estates team. Candidates should have a level 4 BIFM qualification and IOSH / NEBOSH certificate. Travel between the four sites will be required, these are primarily within the Midlands region, nut there will be the occasional requirement to travel further afield.
In return, a competitive salary is on offer plus car / car allowance, benefits including pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday and a performance related bonus.