Our client requires a Facilities Manager to be accountable for a wide range of responsibilities for a large commercial, multi-tenanted estate in Worcestershire.
You will be responsible for the operational, technical and financial management function of this large, premier trading estate with over 200 acres of parkland.
- Manage the relationships with landlords, tenants and third party contractors.
- Ensure the estate is presented and managed to the highest possible standard.
- Provide regular reports on contractor and financial performance to Property Manager
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of the estates operations and capital budgets, including preparation of service charge budgets.
- Lead and manage on site teams.
- Enhance the value of the assets wherever possible.
- Interact with tenants in a proactive and professional manor.
- Ensure that the highest priority is given to the health and safety of all occupants.
- Previous experience within a managing agent environment.
- Excellent verbal and written commutation skills are essential.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of preparing service charge budgets.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Ideally you will be a Member of IWFM and IOSH qualified
- Previous experience of managing large multi tenanted assets would be ideal.
To apply for this role, please contact Belinda Sheridan on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to email@example.com
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.