- To proactively lead on the day to day management of planned maintenance and repair programmes.
- To manage all other external M&E service provider.
- Oversee the financial management; report on a regular basis to ensure that the budget is delivered effectively and costs savings are recommended
- To maintain the integrity of the asset via the implementation of physical and electronic security, Business Continuity, structural/non-structural elements of building fabric and fire safety
Strategies and Plans:
- Provide support, direction and monitor the performance of contractors measured against set SLA's
- Develop and implement the centres PPM schedule maintaining management information systems to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and economy
- Manage the external maintenance team to prioritise workload to ensure both PPM and reactive works are progressed effectively
- Maintain a range of agreed KPI's to measure and evaluate systems such as waste, carbon reduction, the building fabric and service contracts
- Ensure team compliance with Risk Management procedures
- Manage all contractors to ensure they comply with centre operating procedures
- Comply with all local safety and building requirements.
- Participate in policy and procedure formulation when required.
- Ensure all retailer fit outs are carried out in line with company procedures
Budgeting and Financial Management:
- Approval of invoices in line with service charge.
- Regular review of transaction listing versus budget and reporting variances.
- Assist in establishing budgets for individual initiatives
- Organising tenders to contractors for pricing of any building fabric and structure maintenance, working with the Facilities Management team.
- Minimum 2 years in an Assistant Building Managers role (or similar)
- Member of Institute for Workplace & Facilities Management Preferable
- Single or multi-Site Assistant Building Management experience
- Excellent demonstrable customer service
- Excellent general knowledge of FM - Administration / Building Fabric / Mechanical & Electrical services / Health & Safety / Finance / Disaster management