Beach Baker is working with a leading UK property consultancy to recruit a multi-site Facilities Manager on a part time basis. The FM will be responsible for all aspects of the management and service delivery for a portfolio of multi-tenanted commercial properties in the Midlands and North West.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious growing team with an expanding portfolio of clients and properties. The part time role is offered on a circa 20 hours per week contract, and there is flexibility on the working hours. It will be a primarily home-based position with regular site visits required.
The main duties of the role will include:
- To prepare and manage service charge budgets in consultation with the Property Manager
- Check and approve contractor invoices, ensuring work is completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Supervise the provision of services, holding regular meetings and inspections with both contractors and consultants.
- Instruct contractors responsible for PPM, ensuring work is within budget and completed on time.
- Organise and hold regular occupier meetings at the property, in consultation with the Property Manager.
- Report on the condition of H&S compliance within the buildings, ensuring H&S records are correctly maintained and up to date.
- Ensure safety, evacuation and disaster recovery plan procedures are in place.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced multi-site FM with the ability to manage staff and contractors, and have excellent communication skills in liaising with clients, tenants and other stakeholders. They will need to be able to work independently, use initiative and make decisions on the management of the properties. Candidates should also be a BIFM member, and have an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.