Beach Baker Property Recruitment is working with a successful independent commercial property consultancy to recruit a Facilities Administrator in its London team.
This is a full-time permanent position based in the West End close to Oxford Circus. A competitive salary is offered, as well as benefits including 25 days' annual leave, pension scheme and life insurance.
This person will provide key facilities administration duties including:
- Ensuring that client information is sourced, reviewed and saved within the CAFM system and kept up to date.
- Ensure that each asset's PPM planner is up to date and that new tasks are added when appropriate.
- Support Facilities Managers ensuring they have the right information to carry out tasks, are up to date with any issues arising on the help desk or site access request platforms and are made aware of actions arising from audits and assessments.
- Resource information from various systems to build tender applications.
- Requesting RAMS from contractors on behalf of FM's to speed up remedial and reactive tasks.
- Organise and manage filing systems.
- Prepare bi-weekly casework reports and monthly billing particulars.
- Liaise with Accounts and assist with updating / managing WIP reports.
- Chase Compliance documents for all tenanted buildings.
- Chase Utilities for various properties.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced facilities management administrator, ideally from a property consultancy background. They should have a good understanding of Health & Safety, be familiar with CAFM software and have excellent communication and organisation skills.