Beach Baker Property Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to support a facilities management team at a number of premium buildings in the City of London. This role is offered on an initial 6-month contract, with potential to go permanent.
Key duties of the role will include:
- To monitor all activities relating to the sites, reporting and taking action as appropriate.
- To comply with Health and Safety on site, maintaining records, updating the system, and assist with contractor management.
- To conduct meter readings within all required buildings.
- To identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Route issues and requests to the correct resource, track progress and document resolutions
- To liaise with tenants and deal with any operational queries they might have.
- To work in conjunction with the Senior FM ensuring a PPM and repair programme is in place.
- To manage work programmes on site in conjunction with the Senior FM, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved.
The successful candidate for this role will have previous experience within a facilities coordinator or administrator role. They should have strong skills in Microsoft Word & Excel, good communication skills and a proactive approach.