Experienced Property Administrator, London, Up to £30,000 pa
An established independent property consultancy has set up a London office, as a result an experienced property administrator is required to support the surveyors in the delivery of property advisory services to clients.
As the Property Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of client reports
- Management of the office diary
- Attend internal & external meetings (taking & reporting notes)
- Contacting clients & invoicing
- Oversee office management
In order to be considered you WILL:-
- Have experience in managing fees, invoices and general financial management
- Take a proactive and autonomous approach
- Hold excellent IT skills
- Have prior experience working in the property indsutry
This is a great opportunity to join an established independent firm in a growing office at the start in a role that will develop your skill set.
To be considered please email you CV to GP@beachbaker.co.uk.