Estates Manager (client side), Up to £45,000 pa (Depending on experience), Croydon
An award winning independent pharmacy is seeking an Estates Manager to support the Head of Property to manage the operational portfolio.
The current portfolio is made up of over 300 pharmacies across the UK. As the Estates Manager you will be undertaking a diverse role.
This will involve:-
- Landlord and tenant liaison to ensure lease responsibilities are met on both a commercial and residential perspective
- Overseeing rent reviews, lease renewals, sub-lets/ surrenders and transactions
- Working alongside the property support team to ensure maintenance and Health & Safety standards are met
- Planned and reactive maintenance as well as refit project management
- Managing external consultants on outsourced services (you will be primary point of contact for this)
In order to be considered for the role you WILL:-
- Have a working knowledge of landlord & tenant matters
- Preferably be MRICS Qualified (and or NEBOSH certified)
- Have worked in property management (both landlord & occupier background will be considered)
- Have a good understanding of property management systems (Qube advantageous)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an independent business working direct for the occupier and would suit a surveyor looking to move 'client side'.
To be considered please contact George on 07825 380 252 for further details.