Beach Baker are delighted to be working with a well respected, modern and exciting independent building consultancy who, due to phenomenal growth are looking to add to their team at Director level.
* Situated in the Centre of Birmingham.
* You will be part of a small but very experienced and growing team of senior level surveyors based in Birmingham.
* Professional and Project focused work in Commercial, Industrial and Retail sector
* Hybrid and flexible working.
* 100% client delivery role.
* Individual bonus scheme.
Where will you be working and what's in it for you?
* Close to New Street station for easy commutable access and surrounded by local amenities, cool bars and restaurants. Our client is based in flexi offices with lots of break out areas, a gym and golf simulator.
* You will work alongside like minded and experienced people with backgrounds from large national consultancies.
* Currently their work load is split 60-70% projects and 20-30% professional. Their aim is to bring this back to 50/50 split.
* Focused 1 day a week in the office with the rest of the week working from home or at client site. Flexible hours to suit, giving a fantastic work life balance.
* Client and fee generation role with no line management, corporate responsibilities or timesheets.
* Un-capped personal bonus scheme, which mean their surveyors are genuinely some of the best paid in the local market.
Un-capped individual bonus, generous business mileage reimbursement, private medical, RICS fees, pension, Electric Vehicle Scheme, Cycle to work, Perks and generous annual leave.
You will be MRICS qualified with between 5 - 10 years PQE under your belt. You'll be excited by the next step in your career progression path and so looking to move from an Associate role to Director level, or you will be looking to join an exciting Independent consultancy that allows you to feel as though you are working self employed but with all the backing of a reputable and well respected company backing you. This company will allow you to thrive without all the corporate tick boxes.
If you want complete transparency then this business is for you!
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Nicky Hughes.
Please call our office on 07392 357740 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to email@example.com, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.