(GMW887309) Development Manager, Belgravia
Competitive base + 25 days holiday, private health, bonus, life assurance & pension
An established property company is looking for a Development Manager to join the recognised team based in Belgravia.
This is a broad role assessing developments that range from £20m up to £200m on a broad range of schemes that include build to rent, student accommodation and offices.
As the Development Manager you will be:- -
- Producing development appraisals on perspective schemes
- Managing external consultants
- Securing planning consents
- Producing budgets and preparation of reports for board approval
In order to be considered you WILL:-
- Have a proven track record in development projects (c£20m GDV)
- Be MRICS (Preferably c 1 years PQE)
- Have a good understanding of development appraisals
- Ideally have worked on mixed use schemes (preferably residential led)
Surveyors from both a developer and a consultancy will be considered. This is a great opportunity for somebody working in a development consultancy team looking to move client side.
Please contact George on 07825 380 252 for further details.