- Cost Manager
- Leading Consultancy
- Retail and/or Residential
- £40,000 - £50,000 + package
This firm has established an excellent reputation within the industry by building strong relationships with their clients. This is important to every member of their talented team of specialists, who work diligently with clients throughout each project - from the initial concept stages, right through to completion and beyond.
They are currently looking to expand their residential and retail teams with the addition of 2x intermediate cost managers.
If you were to join the retail team, you will be assisting on a number of projects with some major retail clients, and be an integral member of the team. There is also potential to work on non-retail projects which could include hotel and commercial schemes. You will begin to take responsibility for smaller projects, developing key relationships with clients and colleagues.
Similarly, for the role within the residential team, you will be reporting to a Senior Associate. You will be required to deliver informed and tailored cost management services to a variety of residential and mixed use clients across a number of high profile projects.
- A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Ideally MRICS or working towards the qualification
- QS experience within a consultancy environment
- Both pre and post contract skills and experience, with a focus on cost planning.
- Experience of working on retail or residential projects is preferable, with the ability to manage / work on multiple projects at any given time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com