Together, we are seeking a proven Cost Estimator to work within the Commercial estimating team on large opportunities within the public and defence sector. Supporting the Bid Directors and Technical Leads with Hard Facilities Maintenance resource/cost estimation for planned, reactive and small/project works and rate schedules.
You will be responsible for;
- Establishing the PPM time and cost requirements for assets using the SFG20 standard
- Define the market rate for priced additional works and projects
- Make efficiency adjustments
- Gather relevant information from FM and maintenance suppliers
- Assist with the development of PPM delivery strategy and resources
- Analysis potential change in events and provide recommendations
The ideal candidate will have a technical trade or QS qualification with a solid understanding of FM services. A proven background in building models and populating/estimating against asset management and maintenance standards is essential. You must have the ability to adapt resources and cost planning information from a variety of sources and have technical understanding of maintenance planning and current labour costs. A history of working for a 3rd party supplier and the public-sector would be an advantage.
Please note for this role you must hold or be eligible to apply for UK based security clearance.
Please call Belinda Miller for a confidential conversation.
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.