Beach Baker is delighted to be working with a growing Facilities Management Service Provider in their search for a Contract Manager. The role of the Contract Manager is to take full operational responsibility for the provision of the contracted FM services and relationship management for a portfolio of schools in the Manchester/Leeds area. This will include; team management, procedure management, ensuring compliance and regular client liaison. This is a complex PFI contract resulting and extensive relationship management required.
- Ensure SHEQ compliance across the portfolio and make recommendations for new initiatives where possible.
- Lead, train and manage service delivery teams.
- Work effectivity with wider business and ensure strong communication at all times
- Maintain and comply with assurance processes
- Continually review contract to ensure financial targets are met
- Be familiar with the Service Contract for the site and understand the contract deliverables, including penalties for poor performance.
- Work closely with clients to identify service improvement/ development opportunities.
- Day to day operational running for the portfolio, including subcontractor management.
- Manage PPM Management system
We are seeking a candidate with a background in multi-site portfolio management, ideally with a PFI bias. You will preferably have previous education environment experience. Proven background in contractor management, team management, budget management and compliance are all essential. We are ideally seeking a candidate with a NEBOSH qualification and IWFM member.
This role involves regular travel; therefore, a driving license is be essential.
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Sheridan on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.