The Company operates UK wide, advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across a variety of property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
The Valuations team is growing. Our Client is looking to recruit a Commercial Valuer to join the expanding offices and assist with the next stage of growth.
Primarily you'll be responsible for commercial valuations across your local patch and have a keen sense for networking and ambition to develop the portfolio in the area.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Valuer to take the next step and develop their career. This position has a clear and defined path ahead of it.
Duties will include:
- Deliver excellent client service to a broad range of clients
- Proactive in business development and creating new opportunities and an ability to demonstrate a good track record in this area
- Nurturing existing and creating new business relationships with banks, private and corporate clients, and professional contacts
- Act on own initiative, work with autonomy as well as within the Valuation and other connected service line teams
- Mentor and supervise graduates.
The successful candidate will have ...
- MRICS / FRICS qualified
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate team members
- Full driving licence
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- High awareness and concern for customer service requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and within specific agreed fees.
For more information, please apply to this advert, or call Dan Cole: 07443 880 834