My client is a firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants based in the UK. They are a collaborative and inclusive company with their employees at the core. This close-knit team works collaboratively across the UK with a growing and diverse range of clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Surveyor to join in a well-established and well- respected team in Birmingham covering both regional and national clients. In this company you will work with a small but effective team and benefit from the company's focus on career development.
Within this role you will carry out a varied and diverse range of valuation instructions throughout the UK and develop a client base via networking and opportunistic thinking.
- Providing valuation advice to clients for loan security, acquisition valuations and regular mandates
- Strategically grow the client base through networking and building on key client relationships
- Work UK wide in a fast growing specialist market
- Fit into a friendly, sociable, dedicated and hardworking team
Assignments are predominantly for financial reporting & loan security purposes along with other requirements for taxation, statutory or strategic advice.
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Full benefits package
- Part time applications will be considered
The successful candidate will be MRICS qualified and will be a RICS Registered Valuer
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Amelia Messenger. Please contact Amelia directly on 07586 673981 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Amelia@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.