A leading corporate have instructed Beach Baker to recruit an Estates Management Surveyor to join an expanding in-house Property team based in Gloucestershire. Following several recent acquisitions and considerable growth, we are looking to recruit a General Practice surveyor to work as part of a team providing a wide range of estate management duties across an interesting national portfolio.
* Negotiate/oversee consultants with regards to rent reviews and lease renewals.
* Search for sites & negotiation of acquisition terms.
* Monitor performance of outsource surveyors/professional advisers.
* Prepare internal valuations and lease terms prior to completion of acquisition for sign off by Head of Property.
* Review break notices, mergers, closures and negotiate with landlords to secure lease disposal or put premises on the market.
* Manage vacant portfolio and subtenant estate.
* Manage applications for landlord's consent.
* Manage interim and terminal dilapidations claims.
* Oversee refurbishments and minor development projects with support from consultants.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
1. RICS degree in Real Estate
2. Member of RICS, ideally a minimum of 2 years PQE.
3. Ideally 2 years commercial property management experience.
4. Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
5. Good IT skills and the ability to analyse data.
6. Diplomatic with excellent negotiating skills
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.