A leading private property investment company have instructed Beach Baker to recruit an Asset Manager based in Bristol. The successful post-holder will further enhance the Group's commitment to improving returns and achieving asset growth through strategic management and development of their assets.
The portfolio is managed in-house by a team of experienced Asset Managers who oversee a large regional portfolio of commercial properties. You will have full responsibility for the strategic and hands-on asset management of the portfolio, consisting of mainly retail and industrial assets. This includes a mix of high street shops, local convenience parades and district shopping centres as well as multi-let industrial estates.
All Management is done in-house so it's vital the asset managers build strong relationships with their tenants as this is a direct reflection of the service they provide and is key to the successful performance of the portfolio. Asset Managers will also be able to utilise skills of the in-house management assistants, FM teams and property managers.
Asset Management Responsibilities:
* Undertaking Landlord & Tenant work including lease re-gearing, renewals & rent reviews.
* Management of void properties including marketing & negotiating new lease terms.
* Experience in managing capital works projects, refurbishments & dilapidations.
* Dealing with acquisitions and disposals within your portfolio.
* Identifying opportunities to add value & ability to undertake development appraisals.
* Repositioning assets through refurbishment & redevelopment.
* Working with the in-house Facilities/Property Managers on Health & Safety, day-to-day property management, tenant liaison, estate repairs and maintenance.
* Building successful relationships with customers, internal stakeholders & external advisors.
* Assisting the accounts team with service charge budgeting and expenditure management.
* Preparing & presenting quarterly performance reports to the Board of Directors.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
1. Member of RICS - 3+ years PQE.
2. Proven Asset Management experience essential, of a mixed commercial portfolio.
3. Excellent interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
4. Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
Please speak to Rupert Stuart-Baker on 07557 978873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org