Chartered Surveyor (Energy specialist) - Leeds
Build the world you want to live in with a career in the infrastructure property sector.
We are looking for an experienced Chartered Surveyor to join our Client's Energy team. The team provides consultancy and brokerage services to support their clients that comprise of both Energy developers and generators through to significant off takers and end users. The successful candidate will be mainly driving the growth of the energy brokerage service advising both generators and consumers on supply contracts (gas and electricity), Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), Corporate and Sleeved PPAs whilst also managing the current client base.
On offer is a competitive salary with excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave, pension contribution, life assurance plus hybrid and/or flexible working arrangements.
- Monitoring and tracking daily energy market movements
- Issuing tenders for supply contracts and PPAs to energy suppliers
- Analysing supplier offers and price negotiation with energy suppliers
- Discussing energy markets and price movements with clients
- Working closely with clients to gain an understanding of their purchasing or selling strategies, business goals and risk appetite.
- Dealing with contractual queries
- Driving corporate PPA opportunities by building a pipeline of corporate offtaker clients and advising developer (generator) clients on the opportunities.
- In conjunction with the wider energy team, help to identify opportunities for the development and funding of on site renewable energy generation.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Adhering to Third Party Agreements with energy suppliers
- Attending industry shows and events and drafting press articles and publications to promote and develop the service line and wider business
What will it take to be successful?
You will be a highly numerate individual with the ability to analyse large sets of data with strong communication skills both written and verbal. An interest in the energy industry, markets and the renewable energy sector is desirable, specifically in relation to supply contracts or PPAs. This role requires excellent organisation and time management skills with a proven track record of dealing with multiple projects and clients at any one time. You will be proactive, passionate and committed with a drive to achieve successful outcomes.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Dan Cole. Please call our office on 07443 880 834 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org