Chartered Building Surveyor - Oxfordshire
A firm of forward-thinking chartered surveyors, town planners, architects, business consultants, heritage consultants and engineers, they offer all property-related services under one roof.
They have six offices across the UK and a strong reputation both locally and regionally of providing high quality professional advice.
Based in the Oxford office, you will sit within an evolving building surveying team and be involved with diverse and innovative projects that will enable you to challenge your skills and broaden your expertise.
You will deliver all facets of project and professional-based building surveying work.
The role is primarily focused on commercial property building surveying, but an understanding of residential surveys is desirable.
Ideally you will have experience in the following areas:
- Pre-acquisition building surveys
- Schedules of condition
- Preparation and negotiation of schedule of dilapidations
- Preparation of schedules of works
- Contract administration
- Assessment of rebuild cost for insurance purposes
- Planned maintenance programmes
What's in it for you?
The role sits within a friendly and supportive team with opportunities to develop.
- An excellent salary for the right candidate reflective of your skills, qualifications and experience
- All appropriate professional memberships paid for along with your attendance at relevant CPD events and time off for approved training
- Private Healthcare scheme for all
- An Employee Assistance Programme, including a health plan and annual flu jab
- An agile working philosophy allowing for a mix of remote and office working
- An entitlement of 35 days holiday per annum (pro rata to working hours) inclusive of bank holidays
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- An additional day of holiday for every 3 years of service
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Dan Cole. Please call our office on 07443 880 834 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org